- Saint Joseph Parish defines new mission statement.
- Saint Joseph Parish begins offering Alpha program — an evangelization tool that allows people to explore the basics of our faith.
- Saint Joseph Parish begins offering Welcome Brunches for newly enrolled parishioners.
- Saint Joseph Parish adopts new parish prayer.
- Saint Joseph Parish hires Evangelization Coordinator.
- Saint Joseph Parish provides initial ideas on how people can help “foster the presence of Christ” and “make disciples”, as our mission statement describes.
- Father Rozman begins giving Visioning Homilies.
- “Faith Companion” concept is identified and implementation begins. When someone expresses an interest in exploring the Catholic faith and possibly becoming Catholic, they are offered the option of being introduced to a parishioner with whom they can meet informally outside of the RCIA sessions. Faith Companions pray for and with others, listen to the life stories of others, share their own stories, and invite others to attend Mass, parish events, and/or service projects.
- Father Rozman continues Visioning Homilies, emphasizing personal transformation, through a personal relationship with Christ.
- Parishioners give Witness talks on their personal relationships with Christ.